Forensic Science – Career Objectives – Dedicated career criminology research in order to make faster, transparent and efficient justice.
Forensic Science Professional Profile
Forensic Science – Professional part, handles, directs, monitors and controls a multidisciplinary team that conducts a criminal investigation, for it has a wide range of methodological and technical expertise in the use of resources to investigate a crime and the person (indicted), based on the analysis of the scientific criteria tests, and current judicial system support.
It has a scientific background that allows evaluating an incident of crime, evaluate preventive requirements of the population and develop projects and studies to evaluate crime and social reintegration of convicted.
Forensic Science – This discipline is based on any kind of action or human intervention in an object or another person leaves traces. And these traces can be found and identified.
Forensic Science areas that are made in the profession
Forensic Science – Scientific techniques applied to the police investigation has changed because as laws go estableciUsuariosendo new demands, Police have to meet these requirements; going to a demonstration of the fact much more reliable.
These analysis techniques are only made by injunction, professional and this is the call to carry out.
• Conducts research process follows:
• Performs protection scene.
• Check and observe the crime scene and assesses the situation.
• Set the scene.
• Make signs lifting.
• Provides evidence to the laboratory, determine the specialists you need for analysis, for example, if call projectiles * ballistics specialist in this case would be the ballistic expert, if blood chemistry expert, etc..
Types of analysis Forensic Sciences
• Among the various types of analysis to be performed is finding out if a bullet has been fired by some particular gun, if the signature on a check is fake, alteration or falsification of bills of exchange, receipts, bank drafts, passports, proof of identity, wills, driving licenses, lottery tickets, the handwritten letters mecanografiadas, casino chips on football tickets, paper money (bills), etc..
• reporting the results of the analyzes and evaluates the evidence collected.
• Participate in the investigation of criminal acts interpreting and relating the evidence.
• Form interdisciplinary teams to develop projects and programs to prevent criminal acts.
• Participate in the selection and training of personnel in correctional agencies, detecting conflicting characteristics, trends and antisocial or negative.
• Conducts research on possible causes that lead to crime and proposes strategies and concrete measures.
• Designs and implements programs to rehabilitate prison inmates.
Video illustrative in criminology